The Upstairs Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This is J's room:

Somehow a full-room shot of Z's room was not taken! And the room is too cluttered at the moment to take one now. But here's one wall:

The room had only the one big window and I didn't think that was enough natural light, so I had the three box windows added later. I also had one added to either side of J's dormer window for the same reason.
This is their bathroom:

This is M, T, and A's bedroom:

The wall you can't see is red. It's a very bright room. They share their own bathroom (door open).
Their bathroom:

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find primary-colored tile, and I never found a green. Like crayon-green; I could get forest green, or lime green, or other earthtoned greens, but no, not anything like a regular crayon green. It was hard to find a navy-ish blue, too; most blues are bright like "cobalt" or "sapphire" and that wasn't what I wanted. And yellow - good grief, several variations there, but it took forever to find a, well, crayon-sunny yellow.
This is E's room:

The blue panels have yet to be decorated. We had alot of fun designing and painting this room. The chandelier I got at a great discount online because it was chipped, and you can't even see the damage! The wall you can't see is pink.
Her bathroom:





That's four-squares of varied color mosaic tiles in the shower, and a line of them on the floor.